Why Work with KirkpatrickPrice?
Many security analysts who aren’t experienced in API penetration testing will try to attack the API with a vulnerability scan, but we know it doesn’t work that way. Our penetration testers have the background in programming and development that’s needed provide a thorough, proper assessment for a SOAP or REST API. Our team will go through the API, function by function, to think of ways that an attacker could leverage your vulnerabilities. Every API is different, and we’re prepared to perform diligent, advanced API penetration testing to protect your organization.
KirkpatrickPrice methodologies are unique and efficient because they do not rely on static techniques and assessment methods. Our penetration testing methodology is derived from various sources including the OSSTMM, Information Systems Audit Standards, CERT/CC, the SANS Institute, NIST, and OWASP. Our team of penetration testers have diverse backgrounds, extensive experiences, receive timely and continued education regarding security trends, and hold certifications like:
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) (LPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Partner with KirkpatrickPrice and we will be committed to working with your staff to ensure effective information security practices across your environment. Contact us today to begin partnering with our penetration testing team.