How Can a HITRUST Assessment Benefit Your Organization?
HITRUST CSF certification demonstrates a high level of due diligence that you are doing everything you possibly can to protect the data for which you are responsible. If you’re managing sensitive data, it’s critical to protect yourself from risk in order to maintain a strong relationship with your clients who are also trying to mitigate their risks.
Because the HITRUST CSF incorporates elements of other frameworks, it aligns itself nicely with the frameworks that your clients are likely asking you about. Since there is a lot of crossover, this can increase efficiency and decrease costs for your organization. The HITRUST CSF is certifiable and attractive to covered entities because they know its a great way to measure, mitigate, and control risks.
There are a few different types of HITRUST CSF assessment types, including:
- CSF Security Assessment
- CSF Security and Privacy Assessment
- CSF Comprehensive Security Assessment
- CSF Comprehensive Security and Privacy Assessment
- NIST Cybersecurity Assessment
There are also several options for demonstrating compliance:
- SOC 2
- SOC 2 + HITRUST CSF Certification
- HITRUST CSF Self-Assessment
- HITRUST CSF Validated Assessment (Certification)