Why Work with KirkpatrickPrice?
KirkpatrickPrice network penetration testing methodologies are unique and efficient because they do not rely on static techniques and assessment methods. Effective penetration testing requires a diligent effort to find enterprise weaknesses, just like a malicious individual would. Our advanced, network penetration testing methodology is derived from various sources including the OSSTMM, Information Systems Audit Standards, CERT/CC, the SANS Institute, NIST, and OWASP.
Our team of highly skilled penetration testers have backgrounds specifically in systems and network administration and understand the complexities of protecting your network. This works to our advantage so that we can identify the areas that are the most difficult to defend. KirkpatrickPrice’s penetration testers have diverse backgrounds, extensive experiences, receive timely and continued education regarding security trends, and hold certifications like:
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) (LPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Partner with KirkpatrickPrice and we will be committed to working with your staff to ensure effective information security practices across your environment. Contact us today to begin partnering with our penetration testing team.