Why Work with KirkpatrickPrice?
Social engineering is at the core of why KirkpatrickPrice operates the way that it does. Hackers are intelligent and sneaky, and organizations need to be ready for whatever threat comes their way. Our penetration testing team are experts at leveraging and manipulating human interactions to demonstrate how your organization could be compromised.
KirkpatrickPrice methodologies are unique and efficient because they do not rely on static techniques and assessment methods. Our penetration testing methodology is derived from various sources including the OSSTMM, Information Systems Audit Standards, CERT/CC, the SANS Institute, NIST, and OWASP.
KirkpatrickPrice’s penetration testers have diverse backgrounds, extensive experiences, receive timely and continued education regarding security trends, and hold certifications like:
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) (LPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Partner with KirkpatrickPrice and we will be committed to working with your staff to ensure effective information security practices across your environment. Contact us today to begin partnering with our penetration testing team.