KirkpatrickPrice uses Online Audit Manager and onlineauditmanager.com to refer to the platform. What Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” includes any single piece of information or a combination of several pieces of information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Examples of personal information include name, phone number, email address, physical address, usage information, geolocation information and IP address. The personal information we process (collect, use and share) about you depends on how you interact with our website.Depending on how you use our website, we collect the following pieces of personal information:
i. Email address and password
ii. IP address
iv. User activity such as videos accessed and services purchased
v. Identity verification information related to data subject rights requests
Why We Process Your Personal Information
The legal basis for our ability to process your personal information depends on how you use our services. There are essentially three reasons for us to process your personal information:
- We ask you to provide your consent to access our services so your consent is the most common.
- If you pay for certain services, then we will process your personal information based on the related service agreement;
- Finally, we have a legitimate interest in processing personal information to protect our website and your personal information, improve our services and tell you about our services.
How we collect personal information
We collect information directly from users when users provide information, we collect personal information automatically through various technical measures and we collect personal information from other sources.
We collect the following information directly from users:
- Email address and password when users sign up for a KirkpatrickPrice.com account
We collect the following information automatically from user activity:
- IP address when users sign in to their KirkpatrickPrice.com account
- User activity such as videos accessed and services purchased
- Cookies for sessions after users successfully sign into their account
We collect personal Information from others
- When users sign up for access to their KirkpatrickPrice.com account using Google services.
- We also collect personal information such as search terms used from third party customer communication services.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To contact individuals for marketing purposes;
- To notify users about updates;
- For website security purposes;
- For website and service improvements and development;
- To share with third parties for marketing purposes;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
- To respond to inquiries, complaints and requests.
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
You have several basic rights under privacy and data protection laws related to the data we process about you. You may ask to exercise those rights by submitting an email to email@example.com. We do not charge for any request to exercise your rights, we will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights, and we will respond to your request in a timely manner or the specific timeframe required by the laws applicable to personal information about you. We will honor the requests you make related to your rights when we are required to by law or when doing so will not prevent us from exercising our legal rights. This means that there may be legal or other official reasons that we may not be able to address the specific request you make related to your rights. You have the right to:
- request access to the personal information we process about you;
- request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you;
- request deletion of personal information about you;
- request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all personal information about you;
- request transfer of personal information to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
- opt-out or object to our use of personal information about you where either:
- our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests, or
- you do not want us to share with third parties data related to cookies and similar technologies for website functionality or advertising purposes.
We may request personal information from you to verify your identity when you exercise one of the aforementioned rights.
Personal Information Related to Minors
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect the personal information from children under 13. If you are under age 13, please do not provide any information on this website.
Who We Share Personal Information With
We work with credible third parties to deliver, support and market our services such as data storage, delivering messages, processing credit card payments, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, security monitoring, communication with users, and video playback platforms. We do not share your personal information with non-agent third parties, we do not sell your personal information. These third party service providers only have access to personal information based on an executed contract that limits their access to and use of personal information to very specific, legally authorized and ethically permitted tasks. In addition to the privacy commitments we make to users, these service providers have their own legal obligations to maintain the privacy of your personal information. In general, the following entities are third parties with whom we share personal information in the ordinary course of business:
- AWS – data storage
- Datadog – activity logs
- Signal Sciences – IP addresses
- Postmark – email communication with users and visitors
- Sentry – error alerts
- Drift – marketing
- Salesforce and associated companies – marketing
- Marcloud – marketing
- Stripe – payment processing (https://stripe.com/privacy)
We may also personal data is shared with unlisted third parties for the purposes of delivering services, marketing, security, product development and process improvement. We may also share personal information with law enforcement, government agencies and parties to legal proceedings, but only when we have received a lawful request for personal information that cannot be declined.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
How long we keep your personal information depends on how you use and interact with our website and services. We retain some account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period after your account is no longer active. Certain account information contained in activity logs and error alerts will be purged even while accounts are active. We also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
We retain information used for marketing purposes for as long as you elect to continue receiving marketing information from us.
We may also retain personal information to comply with legal, contractual, technical, operational, and information security requirements.
Notifications and Settings
We do everything reasonably practical to set privacy standards to the most restrictive possible while also giving you the opportunity to opt out of communication from us when possible.
Inquiries and Complaints
If you have concerns about how we handle your personal information, you have the right to ask us questions, submit complaints directly to us or make a complaint about us to the privacy regulator in your country, state, or province. To ask questions related to personal data use and privacy or submit a complaint, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to These Privacy Commitments
We will regular monitor regulatory requirements, business needs, third party disclosures and our business practices to make sure our privacy commitments are as current and accurate as reasonably possible. We reserve the right to change the privacy commitments made in this Policy at any time.